Tuesday, June 2, 2009

T minus Twentythree

Counting down the days until I finish my internship. It is taking freaking forever. Today there are 8, well 7 and 4ish hours left (not including the weekend). All the interns are about to go to the printers to see how magazines are made.
We have a new intern, Irma (pronounced Erma) the boss is out of the office so we went for a staff thai lunch.
Yasmine is finally about to finish her tiisis, thank god, im over it so I cant imagine how she feels. I’m working on my last articles, happy to see the end of them, especially the neverending food reviews. Poor waistline!
Mum has gone back to Melbourne but managed in her 10 day stay to get me going for early morning walks. It’s the walk of death. Down to psychoport (Cyberport, weird place, massive empty mall – always deserted) and then back up to the apartment. It is pretty much 30 minutes of steady uphill with a steep down hill at the start and at the end. My ghetto thighs are not happy.
I’m so sick of the clothes that I brought with me! I think im going to have to burn them when I come home and have options!
Mum took all my cooler weather clothes home with her when she left cause otherwise my luggage will never make it home, it is certainly over the 20kg limit!
I’ve decided to spend the week that I have after yasmine leaves and before I leave writing my collection of stories, sitting in cafes and finally seeing all the movies I have free passes to! That’s all for now, to the printery!
Peace out brussel sprouts x

No comments:

Post a Comment